- Ruthie Steele on Dr. Eugene Nagel, a Pioneer of EMS, Passes Away
- Scott on Our Life Force, the Breath! A BiPAP Story.
- todd on Drowning: The Silent Death
- Jonathon on Drowning: The Silent Death
- Cindy Tait, EMT-P, RN, MPH on Grabbing Life by the Handles: Optimal Utilization of Magill Forceps
Acute Respiratory Distress Airway Ambulance auscultate basic airway BiPAP BLS capnography cardiac arrest COPD coronavirus COVID-19 CPAP CPR delayed sequence intubation Dispatch Emergency EMS EMT endotracheal intubation Equipment ETCO2 Health History Hospital Intubation Mechanical Ventilation noninvasive ventilation Oxygen Patient Care Pediatric Care Peep Positioning Prehospital Press Release Pulmodyne Respiratory resuscitation Return of Spontaneous Circulation tips and tricks Training Ventilation ventilator video work of breathing
No reason to disconnect the Nasal Annular. He could desat. Regulators can run two at a time.
Nasal Cannula (dang autocorrect!)