Barriers to CPAP adoption by BLS providers are finally falling, and BLS use of CPAP is now supported by the 2019 National EMS Scope of Practice Model.
- The Evidence for Prehospital CPAP March 19, 2020
- Prevention and Control Recommendations for Patients with COVID-19 March 17, 2020
- Resuscitation of Acute Decompensated Pulmonary Hypertension March 11, 2020
- Pediatric CPAP Masks Unveiled in Ohio March 9, 2020
- Pulmodyne® Acquires Exclusivity to Naso-Flo® Product Line February 27, 2020
Acute Respiratory Distress Airway auscultate basic airway BLS capnography Coniotomy CPAP Cricothyrotomy dyspnea Emergency EMS EMT Featured Articles HEMS History Intubation naloxone Naso-Flo noninvasive ventilation OPA opioid overdose Oxygen Prehospital Pulmodyne Pulmodyne News Respiratory Surgical tips and tricks video Vital Signs work of breathing