Shortness of breath, or dyspnea, results from air hunger, a sensation that you’re not getting enough air. Here’s how to spot a patient with increased work of breathing, an important assessment for an EMS provider evaluating a patient with dyspnea.
- New Protocol in Treating Sick Patients in Pennsylvania September 4, 2019
- A Systematic Approach to Capnography Waveforms August 27, 2019
- Video: Waveform Capnography August 14, 2019
- Report: Boom in Overdose-Reversing Drug Tied to Fewer Drug Deaths August 7, 2019
- When CPAP Is Not Working July 31, 2019