Shortness of breath, or dyspnea, results from air hunger, a sensation that you’re not getting enough air. Here’s how to spot a patient with increased work of breathing, an important assessment for an EMS provider evaluating a patient with dyspnea.
- The Argument for BLS CPAP January 16, 2020
- What? We Ran Out of Oxygen? January 9, 2020
- We Love Oxygen December 27, 2019
- Public Input Needed in Systematic Review of Prehospital Airway Management December 10, 2019
- Monitoring the Effectiveness of CPAP December 2, 2019