Acute respiratory distress is a serious emergency. Good patient outcomes require a skilled assessment of the airway, breathing and oxygenation.
- Mercedes F1 Team Helps to Develop Breathing Aid in Pandemic March 30, 2020
- The Evidence for Prehospital CPAP March 19, 2020
- Prevention and Control Recommendations for Patients with COVID-19 March 17, 2020
- Resuscitation of Acute Decompensated Pulmonary Hypertension March 11, 2020
- Pediatric CPAP Masks Unveiled in Ohio March 9, 2020
Acute Respiratory Distress Airway auscultate basic airway BLS capnography Coniotomy coronavirus CPAP Cricothyrotomy dyspnea Emergency EMS EMT Featured Articles HEMS History Intubation naloxone Naso-Flo noninvasive ventilation OPA opioid overdose Oxygen Prehospital Pulmodyne Pulmodyne News Respiratory Surgical tips and tricks Ventilation video Vital Signs work of breathing