Jason Haag provides a summary of prehospital manual ventilation recommendations from the NAEMSP and published in Prehospital Emergency Care.
- Fort Worth (TX) Area Schools See Asthma Attacks Plummet
- IL Children’s Hospitals Are Coping with a Surge of Kids with Respiratory Illnesses
- A Review of NAEMSP’s Position Statement on Prehospital Manual Ventilation
- CO Dispatcher Recognized for Lifesaving Efforts
- What’s the Evidence For and Against Advanced Airway Management in Cardiac Arrest?
Acute Respiratory Distress Airway bag-valve-mask basic airway BiPAP BLS capnography cardiac arrest COPD coronavirus COVID-19 CPAP CPR CRP delayed sequence intubation Dispatch Emergency EMS EMT endotracheal intubation Equipment ETCO2 Health History Hospital Intubation manual ventilation Mechanical Ventilation noninvasive ventilation Oxygen Patient Care Pediatric Care Peep Positioning Prehospital Press Release Respiratory resuscitation Return of Spontaneous Circulation tips and tricks Training Ventilation ventilator video work of breathing