As a kid growing up in Fort Worth, Texas I had little interest in ambulances or medicine. I do remember one thing about the ambulances in the late 1960s in that they always had signs on the side that stated “oxygen equipped” in big letters.
- Ventilator Training Alliance App Partnership Announced May 28, 2020
- Compelling Tellings from Expellings May 20, 2020
- Ukraine’s Overburdened Health Care System in Desperate Virus Fight May 19, 2020
- White House: U.S. Planning to Ship 8,000 Ventilators Abroad May 11, 2020
- Mexico Receives Ventilators from United States May 5, 2020
Acute Respiratory Distress Airway auscultate basic airway BLS capnography Coniotomy COPD coronavirus CPAP Cricothyrotomy dyspnea Emergency Emphysema EMS EMT ETCO2 Featured Articles HEMS History Intubation naloxone Naso-Flo noninvasive ventilation OPA opioid overdose Oxygen Prehospital Pulmodyne Pulmodyne News Respiratory Surgical tips and tricks Ventilation video Vital Signs work of breathing