While EMS education includes the recovery position, placing patients on their side for ambulance transport should be a common practice for certain patients.
- Dr. Eugene Nagel, a Pioneer of EMS, Passes Away
- Damar Hamlin Back in Buffalo to Continue Recovery
- RSV Treatments for Young Kids Are Lacking, but the 2022 Cold and Flu Season Highlights the Urgency for Vaccines
- Demystifying Ventilator Modes: It’s Not That Complicated! Part 2
- Kansas City (MO) Police Officers Help Save Infant with RSV Who Stopped Breathing
Acute Respiratory Distress Airway airway management Ambulance auscultate bag-valve-mask basic airway BiPAP BLS capnography cardiac arrest COPD coronavirus COVID-19 CPAP Dispatch Emergency EMS EMT endotracheal intubation Equipment ETCO2 Health History Hospital Intubation manual ventilation noninvasive ventilation Oxygen Patient Care Pediatric Care Peep Positioning Prehospital Pulmodyne research Respiratory resuscitation Return of Spontaneous Circulation tips and tricks Training Ventilation ventilator video work of breathing