While EMS education includes the recovery position, placing patients on their side for ambulance transport should be a common practice for certain patients.
- Grabbing Life by the Handles: Optimal Utilization of Magill Forceps on
- Not Just a Single Squirt: Understanding Nasal Drug Delivery on
- Keys to Success for Airway Management on
- Ukraine At Risk of Running Out of Oxygen, WHO Says on
- Legislation Requiring Anti-Choking Devices in NJ Schools Draws Doctors’ Concern on
Acute Respiratory Distress Airway Ambulance auscultate basic airway BiPAP BLS capnography cardiac arrest COPD coronavirus COVID-19 CPAP CPR CRP delayed sequence intubation Dispatch Emergency EMS EMT endotracheal intubation Equipment ETCO2 Health History Hospital Intubation Mechanical Ventilation noninvasive ventilation Oxygen Patient Care Peep Positioning Prehospital Press Release Respiratory resuscitation Return of Spontaneous Circulation Smoking tips and tricks Training Ventilation ventilator video work of breathing