Shortness of breath, or dyspnea, results from air hunger, a sensation that you’re not getting enough air. Here’s how to spot a patient with increased work of breathing, an important assessment for an EMS provider evaluating a patient with dyspnea.
- Succinylcholine or Rocuronium for RSI? May 14, 2019
- Insert an Oropharyngeal Airway May 1, 2019
- Assessing Acute Shortness of Breath April 19, 2019
- Where Pressure Meets the Patient: Proper mask application for noninvasive ventilation April 5, 2019
- Breathe It All In March 29, 2019