Shortness of breath, or dyspnea, results from air hunger, a sensation that you’re not getting enough air. Here’s how to spot a patient with increased work of breathing, an important assessment for an EMS provider evaluating a patient with dyspnea.
- Rescue Task Force: Airway Management November 15, 2019
- Tips for Using a Small-Volume Nebulizer October 25, 2019
- What is Capnography? October 10, 2019
- Successfully Selling CPAP October 9, 2019
- Vintage Manual Ventilation: The 1,500 mL BVM (Bag-Valve-Mask Manual Resuscitator) September 26, 2019