Although the device still works as designed, is still in service and being used by well-intentioned clinicians, it should be on the shelf with the Medical Anti-Shock Trousers, LifePak 5 and Biophone. While change is sometimes slow, and healthcare providers can be described as conservatively fixed, lung protective ventilation is the current standard of care.
- Rescue Task Force: Airway Management November 15, 2019
- Tips for Using a Small-Volume Nebulizer October 25, 2019
- What is Capnography? October 10, 2019
- Successfully Selling CPAP October 9, 2019
- Vintage Manual Ventilation: The 1,500 mL BVM (Bag-Valve-Mask Manual Resuscitator) September 26, 2019