By WKRN Web Staff 

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) – Crews with the Nashville Fire Department were called to the Westin Nashville in downtown Wednesday morning for a carbon monoxide incident. 

The leak was reported around 6:45 a.m. at the hotel on Clark Place.

At first, six people reported symptoms of CO exposure. The number of people feeling sick rose through the day. By 2 p.m., 14 people were treated by medics, including six who were taken to Vanderbilt University Medical Center.

The leak originated from the third floor where the pool and gym are located, according to the Nashville Fire Department. It was isolated to the third floor.

Read more at WKRN.